– Easy to use: Simply push the meter into the soil and you’ll get your reading.
– No need battery: No batteries or electricity needed, plug and read.
– Scientifically accurate: easy & accurately to read moisture, ph and light levels, promotes healthy plants.
– No more guess work, know when to water, adjust pH, or change lighting for your garden, flowers, plants both indoor and outdoor.
– 3-IN-1: You can measure the soil tester 3-in-1 moisture light ph make your plants grow healthy and strong.
– Size: 50*38*290mm – Probe length: 205mm (can not be directly placed in the water to measure the water, it will damage the electrode!)
– Weight: about 100 grams How to use:
– Please note that the probe should be inserted into the soil 2/3 (about 15CM) deep! ! , The measurement is accurate!
– When measuring the pH and humidity of the soil, first insert the probe as deep as possible into the soil (above 15CM) (please note: it cannot be directly inserted into the water for testing)
– Soil moisture measurement: Move the button on the pen to MOIST, MOIST is the moisture button, the corresponding table is MOIST, DRY is dry, WET is wet, the value 1-3 (red part) indicates that water is needed, 4-7 (green part) It is appropriate, please adjust the watering time according to the species of the plant, 8-10 (blue part) means too wet.
– Soil PH value measurement: Toggle the button on the pen to PH, PH is the pH key, the corresponding table is 8-3.5, ALKALINE is alkali, ACDIC is acid, and the value 7 is basically neutral. The smaller the number, the greater the acidity. Please refer to the plant Adjust soil pH
– Illumination value measurement: The LIGHT key is the illuminance, the measurement range is 0-2000 lumens, the larger the value, the stronger the light, please decide whether you need shade according to the plant species.
What you get: Soil Tester x 1