8cm by 8cm
16cm by 8cm
22cm by 8cm
30cm by 8cm
– All these products keep your sink side neat, tidy and dry
– Good breathability, quick-drying
– Non-toxic, no odour and anti-bacterial
– White only
– Sold individually
– Diatomite sink side mat and coasters
– Made with diatomite natural rock, known for having excellent water absorption properties.
Note : Please expect some imperfections such as slight colour differences or white/black spots which is normal for diatomite products
*NEW DIATOMITE PRODUCTS MAY FEEL POWDERY. Simply wet a cloth slightly, wipe the product and air dry before first use; alternatively, rinse the mat with running water and air dry before use, if you’d prefer.*
1. Our diatomite sink side mat and coasters are made of natural diatomaceous rock. Therefore, they will feel hard and it is how it is supposed to feel like.
2. When you open your package, the diatomite product could have a layer of powder and that is absolutely normal. Simply wet a towel slightly, wipe off the powder and leave to air dry before first use; alternatively, rinse the product with running water if you’d prefer.
3. This is a fragile item. Do not attempt to throw or toss the product as this could cause breakage.
4. For regular maintenance, simply wash the product with running water and air dry. For a more thorough clean, scrub the product with a tile brush. You can also use a piece of sandpaper (Grit 320-400) to sand off small visible dirt stains.
5. If the product loses its absorbency after prolonged usage, use a piece of sandpaper to sand off the surface of the product to remove accumulated dirt and wash thoroughly. Tip: Sand the product in the same direction throughout and follow the grain lines. After washing, place it at a well ventilated area and allow to dry. Please avoid placing it under direct sunlight as this could cause the product to bend or crack. This sanding process will restore the product’s absorbency. When sanding does not bring back its absorbency, it is an indication that you need a new one!
6. If the product bends for whatever reason(s), simply flip it over and it should return to its original state in no time.
7. Please do not bring into contact with the product any item that colour-runs as dyes could get transferred to the product and leave unremovable stains.